Corona Protection during the Show
Ordinance on Protection against new Infections with the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (Corona Protection Ordinance – CoronaSchVO).
In the version of 28. August, valid until 17. September 2021
The following measures will apply during the Banknote Show in Aachen from 24 to 26 September 2021
- The wearing of masks is compulsory on the entire premises, including the parking areas. Only medical masks are considered masks. A sufficient number of FFP2 masks will be made available to participants and visitors free of charge.
- Entrance and exit will be through separate doors
- All participants and visitors will be registered via manual data entry or Luca App.
- Each visitor must show proof of vaccination. Only vaccines approved in the EU will be accepted as proof of vaccination (Moderna, Janssen, BioNTech-Phizer, Astra-Zeneca).
- The proof of immunity is checked against an official identity document
- Unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated or vaccinated with a vaccine not licensed in the EU must present proof of a negative test, PCR or antigen test not older than 48 hours.
- Participants and visitors will be provided with a list of testing centers in the vicinity.
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in several places throughout the building.
- A minimum distance of 1.5 meters must be observed
- The running areas will be marked by arrows as accessible in one direction only
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission if the minimum distance cannot be maintained due to high visitor numbers.
- This catalogue of measures may change after 17 September if necessary.