General terms and conditions
Scope of Application
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relations between the trade fair organizer coins.de GmbH, Betriebstätte Aachen, Stolberger Str. 69-71, 52068 Aachen Deutschland (organizer) and persons or companies participating in trade fairs organized by the organizer (exhibitors). Additional agreements require the written form and signature of both business partners. With the receipt of the booking form, the Exhibitor accepts these General Terms and Conditions in full. The Exhibitor is responsible for compliance with these GTCs also by his personnel participating in the trade fair.
The selection of exhibitors, the number of tables and table selection is at the discretion of the organizer. There is no claim to participation before conclusion of the contract.
Registration is only possible in writing using the registration form on the website www.aachenshow.de or the PDF form which can be downloaded there. The receipt of the registration form will be confirmed by the organizer. This confirmation of receipt does not correspond to a confirmation of contract. All persons who will be responsible for the stand during the exhibition must be named on the registration form. By registering, the applicant agrees that his data may be used by the organizer for the purposes of organizing the fair and for the publication of exhibitor lists.
The organizer confirms the contract request by sending the invoice. The contract is concluded upon receipt of the invoice amount on the account of the organizer. The organizer will inform the exhibitor upon his request about the receipt of his payment.
Payment, Cancellation or Termination
The exhibitor must settle the invoice at the latest 4 weeks before the start of the exhibition. Costs of payment transactions are to be borne by the exhibitor.
If the fair has to be cancelled for reasons of force majeure or by the organizer before the start of the fair, a 100% refund of the stand fee will be made. If the trade fair is cancelled after the start of the trade fair, a pro-rata refund will be made. If the participation in the fair is cancelled by the exhibitor, the following cancellation fees will be
- Up to 4 weeks before the start of the fair: 0%.
- Up to 7 days before the start of the fair: 50%.
- After that until the start of the fair: 100%.
Extraordinary and ordinary Termination
The contract can be terminated at any time for an objectively justifiable reason. An objective reason shall be deemed to exist in particular if one of the contracting parties violates the obligations regulated in these GTC. Extraordinary termination is possible at any time without notice if a contractual partner has created circumstances and conditions that make it impossible to continue the contract under any circumstances.
Rights and Obligations
- Exhibitors must observe the applicable tax regulations and in particular the relevant import turnover and value added tax regulations.
- The exhibitor is obliged to occupy the rented area with the goods or related articles specified for the exhibition theme.
- For security reasons, the exhibition areas will be video-monitored. For this reason, flags, visible walls and other visual restrictions must be avoided for better visibility.
- Exhibitors who affix advertising on the walls of their area may only do so in a non-destructive manner; adhesive residues must be removed without residue after the end of the exhibition. The exhibitor shall be liable for any damage to the building.
- Trade in cultural goods is only permitted in compliance with international and national law.
- The offering, display or sale of objects bearing a swastika or similar is only permitted in covered form and provided they serve the purposes of civic education, the defense against unconstitutional endeavours, art or science, research or teaching, reporting on current events or history or similar purposes.
- The exhibitor shall be liable for all damage to objects provided to him.
- Subletting is only possible after prior consultation with the organizer.
- The Organizer has the right to expel from the fair exhibitors who offer counterfeits or forgeries as genuine in a misleadingly fraudulent manner, engage in fraudulent transactions, offer stolen goods or commit other criminal offences. In this case no refund of the stand fee or other services paid will be made.
- The organizer is not liable for damage or loss of goods and other stand material, even if the organizer has commissioned a security company for general surveillance and entrance checks. The organizer shall not be liable for damage to persons or objects or for loss of objects belonging to the exhibitor (e.g. theft) for reasons beyond the organizer’s control or for other damage caused by third parties, unless the organizer can be proven to have grossly negligently violated its contractually agreed obligations.
- The organizer can, but does not have to, arbitrate between dealers or between dealers and private customers.
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be invalid in whole or in part, this shall
not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provisions shall be replaced by valid provisions which come closest to the invalid provisions in their economic content and purpose. The same applies to legal loopholes.
The organizer agrees to the participation of the EU Commission for online dispute resolution
Place of performance and jurisdiction is Aachen.